For obtaining a Transfer Certificate a student's fees must have been paid in full up to date.

One month's notice must be given to obtain a T.C. or fees paid in lieu thereof.

No Transfer Certificate will be issued during summer vacation.

Caution Money will be refunded only on producing the original Security Deposit Receipt.

Security Deposit must be claimed within 3 months from the date of withdrawal of the child from the school, otherwise it will be forfeited.

In case the student is withdrawn from school only the Security Deposit will be refunded at the time the student leaves school.

The School Authorities have the right to ask a pupil to be withdrawn on the following grounds;
    a. Irregular attendance
    b. Late payment or non payment of fees
    c. A pupil whose conduct is injurious to the moral tone of the     
        school, or incompatible to discipline.



Powered by : COMPUTER Ed.