Fee & Withdrawal Policy
Parents are informed to deposit the fee every month on time according to the given instructions. Fee can be paid online through the Campus Care App.
The fee of April should be deposited before 20th April '22 and the fee of February & March '23 should be deposited before the start of final exam (in Feb '23). The fee book is in triplicate. The school copy / print out of online payment must be sent to the class teacher after the payment is done.
Parents are strictly adviced to clear the fees every terms before the terminal examination commences. The amount should be accurate and admission number should be written on every fee slip.
After clearing all the dues before the start of the final exam, parents are requested to submit the original fee book with the paid fee receipt to the class teacher for verification of records. The fee book will be returned after verification.
||Fee for the Month(s) of
|| Payable in
|| April & May
|| June & July
|| August & September
|| November & December
||February & March
|| February ⃰
Note-: *Before the start of Final Exam.
Instructions for Fee :-
- Monthly Tuition Fee etc are payable from 10th to 20th of the month for which fee must be paid at SBI/HDFC during banking hours. Fee can be paid online. Annual fee is payable with fee for April and Pupil fund with fee for May, every year.
- For fee paid late, a fine of Rs 100/- will be imposed till the end of the first month & Rs 150/- for the second and third month. If fee are in arrears after the third month, the student’s name is liable to be struck off the rolls without notice. Readmission, in such cases, may be considered at the discretion of the authorities on payment of all outstanding dues together with readmission charges of 1000/-.
- Any cheque returned by the Bank will be treated under the category of nonpayment of fee.
- In case of dishonoured cheque due to any reason, a fine of Rs 1000/- along with the outstanding fee in cash shall be deposited with the Accounts Section in school. Therefore parents are advised to be careful while making payment of the fee through cheques.
- For Class X & XII, tuition fee and all other dues upto March must be deposited by December, to get the no dues certificate.
- Class XI & XII must pay their fee for 3 months at a time in April, July, October and before the start of the Pre-Board Examination as applicable.
- For obtaining a Transfer Certificate a student's fees must have been paid in full up to date along with an application for the same.
- One month's notice must be given to obtain a T.C. or fees paid in lieu there of, to obtain a T.C.
- No Transfer Certificate is issued during summer vacation.
- Caution Money is refunded only on producing the original Security Deposit Receipt.
- Security Deposit must be claimed within 3 months from the date of withdrawal of the child from the school, otherwise it will be forfeited.
- In case the student is withdrawn from school only the Security Deposit will be refunded at the time the student leaves school.
- The School Authorities have the right to ask a pupil to be withdrawn on the following grounds:
- Irregular attendance
- Late payment or non payment of fees
His / Her conduct is injurious to the moral tone of the school, or incompatible to discipline.